Every day we go through the motions: snooze the alarm – twice, perform all the hygienic tasks we learned as children and grab a coffee to go as we make our way to work. Once we reach the office, we grab another cup of coffee and begin answering emails. The day goes on and you successfully complete your assignments, so you begin your commute back home to spend time with family or to go to happy hour with a few friends.
Whatever your day looks like, there is a system you follow, and if your system is faulty – say the office coffee pot is broken – then your day doesn’t run as smoothly.
Much like conveyor systems, you need proper functionality to accomplish daily tasks. This is why it’s so important to install the proper equipment. When it comes to conveyor systems and trailing cables for crane installations, you need oil resistant cables with small bending radii and high flexibility.
Expert and proper installation is important to ensure accurate operation, so please contact us to request the corresponding instructions.
Hi-Tech offers the following four Neoprene and PVC flat cables:
Find technical data, cable structure and more about these cables on our website!
When you hear hazardous what do you picture? Perhaps a fire or an explosion of some sort, but what about the sign that told you to stay out? You know, the bright yellow one that warns you of the toxic atmosphere you’re about to enter?
The bright blue jackets on our electrical cables for intrinsically safe circuits act in a similar way. They indicate a separate power circuit for hazardous type -i- that does not allow applications of green-yellow protective conductors. The intrinsically safe design is a technique that limits the energy below what is required to ignite a hazardous atmospheric mixture. This special jacket is oil, petrol and flame resistant and can be installed in damp or dry environments. That being said, installation is not permitted in open air or underground.
We offer three intrinsically safe cables at Hi-Tech Controls with a Flexible Blue (RAL 5015) PVC Outer Jacket for Hazardous Areas.
OZ-BL: Bare copper fine wire conductors, Black cores with white continuous figure imprint to DIN VDE 0293 without earth core, No wire screening
OZ-BL-CY: Bare copper fine wire conductors, Black cores with white continuous figure imprint to DIN VDE 0293 without earth core; Braided tinned copper wire screening with 85% coverage
OB-BL-PAAR-CY: Bare copper fine wire conductors, Color cores according to DIN 47100, Braided tinned copper wire screening with 80% coverage
Contact our sales team, email@example.com, for more information!
Drag chains, or cable carriers, are designed to protect cables on automated machinery, but what good does it do if the cables they’re protecting can’t handle the stress required for permanent operations in machinery? That’s like repairing the roof of your house while termites picnic on the bearing walls. What good is the roof going to be when the damaged infrastructure causes the house to collapse?
The same logic can be applied for applications that require extremely high processing speeds that need flexible cables with high mechanical stress resistance including export-oriented mechanical engineering, machine tools, production lines, robotic systems and systems engineering. Our SUPER-PAAR-TRONIC-C-PUR and SUPER-PAAR-TRONIC 340-C-PUR cables are developed with TPE and polyolefin core insulation, respectfully, and an adhesion-low & cut-resistant PUR-outer jacket. These cables guarantee reliable function and are ideal for multi-shift operations.
For more information on cables for drag chains, please visit our website and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote!
We’ve all been subject to Mother Nature’s mood swings when it comes to weather. One day it’s 76° and sunny, then, not even twenty-four hours later, it’s hailing. It’s a good thing we live in a time where technology can protect us from such extremes. Take our Silicone Cables, for example. They have great environmental resistance properties and are heat resistant for permanent temperatures +356°F and short term temperatures +428°F. They can also be used at temperatures as low as -76°F.
All silicone cables are halogen-free, but their structures vary to offer extra protection where you need it:
FZ-LSi / FZ-LS / Neon Light: ignition cable
SiHF: multi conductor, flexible
SiHF/GL-P: multi conductor, steel braiding
SiHF-C-Si: multi conductor, copper shielded, EMC preferred
SiHF UL/CSA: multi conductor, 302°F, 600 V
Si HF-C-Si UL/CSA: multi conductor, copper shielded, EMC preferred, 302°F, 600 V
SiF / SiFF: single conductor, hook-up wire
SiF /GL, SiD, SiD/GL: single conductor, hook-up wire
THERMFLEX 180 EWKF: multi conductor, H05SS-F
THERMFLEX 180 EWKF-C: multi conductor, copper shielded, EMC preferred, 356°F
UL-Style 3135: single conductor, 392°F, 600 V
Visit our website to learn more and call us for a quote! 303-680-5159
You’ve heard the phrase “It’s what’s on the inside that counts” and at Hi-Tech Controls we believe it! We try our best to deliver products with outstanding quality for all of your applications. However, we also want you to be pleased with our product aesthetics. The new ENYCASE® Enclosure/Junction Box will provide you with everything you’re looking for. These boxes are designed for outdoor installation with protection from moisture, dirt, and dust (NEMA 4X, IP66/67) and offer higher impact resistance (IK09, 10 Joule) than our current stock of enclosure/junction boxes.
If you’re not picking up the phone to contact our sales reps yet, then maybe one of these key features will convince you:
1) Maximum Wiring Space The new robust design provides more room for all of your wiring needs.
2) Smooth or Metric Knockouts All of our new ENYCASE® Enclosure/Junction Boxes are available with smooth or multi-level metric knockouts.
3) Quick and Secure Lid Lock Locking the enclosure lid is easier than ever! Just turn a screwdriver a quarter-turn.
4) Mounting Brackets Every Box, whether it comes with or without knockouts or terminal blocks, comes with external mounting brackets.
5) Terminal Blocks Every size are available with or without terminal blocks.
6) Eight Sizes 3.66 x 3.66 x 2.44 / 4.09 x 4.09 x 2.76 / 5.12 x 5.12 x 3.03 / 7.09 x 5.12 x 3.03 / 8.27 x 6.10 x 3.62 / 10.03 x 8.07 x 4.41 / 11.61 x 8.86 x 4.80 / 13.98 x 10.04 x 4.80
For a complete list of specifications visit our website or call us directly 303-680-5159!
UL Approved “Weatherproof” Hensel Cable Junction Boxes. Manufactured for Outdoor Installations. UL & CSA Approval.
• This Polycarbonate Enclosure is suitable for outdoor installation.
• Resistant to occasional cleaning procedures (direct jet) with high-pressure cleaner without additives, water pressure: max. 100 bar, water temperature: max. 80°C , distance => 0.15 m, in accordance with the requirements IP 69K, enclosure and cable glands at least IP65
• Ambient Temperatures: Average value over 24 hours 131°F (55°C) Maximum value 158°F (70°C) Minimum value -13°F (-25°C)
• IK08 (5 Joule) degree of protection against mechanical load.
• Fire protection in the event of internal faults: Demands placed on electrical devices from standards and laws Minimum requirements – Glow wire test in accordance with IEC 60 695-2-11: 650°C for boxes and cable glands. 850°C for parts of insulating material necessary to retain current carrying parts in position.
• Fire protection in the event of specific risks or hazards: Demands placed on electrical installations and devices in areas and facilities subject to fire risk, e.g. DIN VDE 0100 Part 482, official regulations, VdS directives Minimum requirements – Glow wire test to IEC 60 695-2-11: 850°C for boxes and cable glands. 850°C for cavity wall installation – Use of Fire resistant cables.
• Burning Behavior: Glow wire test IEC 60 695-2-11: 960°C UL Subject 94 V-0. Flame resistant & Self extingushing.
• Toxic behavior: Halogen-free, silicone-free. “Halogen-free” in accordance with the examination of the cables and insulated wires – corrosiveness of fumes – as per IEC 754-2
Available in 5 sizes
Our products are used in the following industries and areas of application:
- Companies involved in the processing of metal, wood, paper & cement factories
- Agricultural and food industries
- Water treatment and sewage plants, power stations and cold-storage depots
- Leisure and commercial centers
- Banks and insurance buildings
- Hotel and cinema complexes
- Hospitals and clinics
- Schools and universities
- Stadiums and sports centers
- Gas stations and traffic infrastructure in ports, underground stations, tunnel and road construction
- Indoor and outdoor installations
TRONIC (LiYY) / TRONIC-CY (LiY-CY)
- Flexible, extremely oil resistant, PVC self-extinguishing and flame retardant.
- Applications: tool making and machine industries, electronic, computer, measurement and control sectors.
- The extremely small outer diameter makes these cables suitable for miniature plugs etc.
- TRONIC-CY features EMI protection.
Armored and Non-Armored Solutions.
Ex-e and Ex-d Products / EXIOS / Detailed Drawings / Applications / Technical Information.
View Online Catalog!
Ex Accessories: Reducers, Hex Plugs, Hole Plugs, Earthtags
(ATEX, IECEx & EX Ratings, Thread Specs Etc.)
Request your Catalog Today!
Hi-Tech Controls introduces our new catalog for NFPA 79 Compliant Tray Rated Cables for Factory Automation. We have also improved our website to include all of the NFPA 79 Compliant Tray Rated Cables in one location.
AWG 24 – 12 RoHS, Deca BDE
Silicone Single Conductor Cable, 600 V, +200°C/+392°F, Halogen-Free
- Tinned copper conductors, Stranded, Silicon conductor insulation, Colors: Black, Blue Brown, Red, White, Grey, Violet, Green
- Properties: Halogen-free according to DIN VDE 0482 part 267/ DIN EN 50267-2-1/ IEC 60754-1 (equivalent DIN VDE 0472 part 815)
- Resistant to high molecular oils, fats from vegetables and animals, alcohols, plasticizers and clophenes, diluted acids, lye and salt dissolution, oxidation substances, tropical influences and weather, lake water, oxygen