Multi conductor cables insulated and shielded with heat resistant silicone rubber without strain relieving elements are used at high temperatures or with contact to hot surfaces. These cables are installed for fixed installation, mechanically protected, for internal wiring of lighting fixtures in industrial application. It is recommended for the application of the apparatus which are moving during the operation with less mechanical stress.
The product is conformed with the EC Low-Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC and 93/68/EEC.
• Tinned or bare copper conductor, stranded to DIN VDE 0295 cl. 5, BS 6360 cl. 5, HD 383 cl. 5 and IEC 60228
• SiR conductor insulation, cross linked (rubber compound) E I2 to DIN VDE 0207 part 20
• Conductor identification to DIN VDE 0293-308
• Green-yellow grounding, 3 conductors and above
• Conductors stranded in layers with optimal lay-length
• Outer jacket of cross linked EM9 (rubber compound) to HD 22.3 S3 : 1994 / A1 : 1999
• Jacket color: Black (RAL 9005)
• Also available in other jacket colors
• Behavior in fire: Test of vertical flame-propagation to DIN VDE 0482 part 265-2-1 and DIN EN 50265-2-1, not valid for the cables with polyester braiding (Type H05SST-F)
• Advantages: Minimal changes of dielectric strength and the insulation resistance also at high temperatures
• For laying as a fixed installation only in open or ventilated pipe systems as well as in ducts. Otherwise the mechanical properties of the silicon are reduced by the enclosed air at temperatures exceeding +90°C/+194°F. These cables may be damaged by pulling over sharp-edges or by abrasion during the installation and application. To avoid this, it should be treated with great care during the installation and application of the cable.
• Heat-resistant multi conductor cable to DIN VDE 0282 part 15, HD 22.15 S1
• Temperature Range Fixed Installation -60°C to +180°C (-76°F to +356°F)
(+250°C/482°F for short time)
• Temperature Limit At conductor in operation +180°C/+356°F
• Nominal Voltage U0/U 300/500 V
• Test Voltage 2000 V
• Specific Volume Resistive Min. 200 MOhm x km
• Minimum Bending Radius Flexing 7.5x cable Ø, Fixed Installation 4x cable Ø
• Radiation Resistance Up to 20×106 cJ/kg (up to 20 Mrad)